Hi guys… in this video I have talked about how to create stacked bar chart in tableau.
A stacked bar chart, also known as a stacked bar graph, is a graph that is used to break down and compare parts of a whole. Each bar in the chart represents a whole, and segments in the bar represent different parts or categories of that whole.
For any training/support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Tableau Desktop
- Don’t want to download and intall tableau, Use Tableau Public
- Try Tableau Prep for free
- Try Tableau Server for free
- Pricing for all tableau product at one place
- Tableau Featured solution for industry and departments
- Tableau community for whitepapers and questionsa and answers
- Tableau support